Wednesday, January 19, 2011

40 Min Run

Just logging in a 40 minute run I did with my buddy yesterday evening. Weather was great, too! I can't believe how warm it was for January! I actually wore my running shorts, which haven't been used since maybe, October? We just ran around my neighborhood and had our weekly girl time/venting session :) We are supposed to meet up tomorrow for another run, and then on Saturday for our longggg, 23 miles. Last long run before the race! Then on to tapering. If you aren't sure what tapering means, it's running lingo for lowering your mileage each week until race day. It's not a good idea to wear out your legs that close or come race day, your legs may not give you the race time you wanted.

In a while I'm going to go for a walk with my husband and daughter right before lunch and post up some new flyers I made up for my new bootcamp class I'm starting in my neighborhood! I'm really looking forward to it and getting to know more of my neighbors. I hope it's successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment