Thursday, February 3, 2011

Playing Catch-up

I feel like I'm always playing this game of working out and not getting to journal about it right away. I guess that's what happens when you have a husband, 3 kids, and a dog. My routine is normally this: Getting dressed to run. Waiting for husband or family member to watch the kids. Finally getting out of the door to run. Sweet moments of bliss(aka running) or something like that. Back home to hopefully get a shower right away and then if I can remember, stretch...I know most of the time I do stretch right away, but there are times when my hectic life doesn't allow things to go in the right order or the way they should go.



Well I had to write this really quick before I have to head out the door again. Got in a short run and did my workout class. Ok, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment