Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yoga Workout

Just wanted to log in my yoga workout from last night. It was 1 hr 15 min long. Went to a great yoga class with my sister-in-law and feeling a little sore this morning. My neck, shoulders, and hammies are a little tight. Other than that, I feel great-ready to conquer a run, however my run schedule is a little messed up this week. Need to do a run today but not sure if that is going to happen. I have a hair appointment tonight. Maybe I can manage to get in 30 min on the treadmill, before I have to leave. Isa also has swim team tonight. There are just not enough hours in the day!!

Also, wanted to note that I'm trying to get my name out there in the fitness industry so I'm volunteering at the Runner's Classic 10k & 5k race November 21st in Orlando. I'll be handling registration. Hoping to meet some more people and get involved. Ely took a business card from this guy at the Orlando Film Festival and brought it home for me. He wasn't sure what it was about, but on the front of the card it said "RUN" so he thought I should look into it. Also, put in an email to the owner of the foundation for volunteer opportunites. See what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment