Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Workout

I really need to get in some cardio today. Tomorrow is my cardio/strength class here in my neighborhood and I am going to be working on upper body mostly so I won't do weights today. The weather is finally nice again. It's been raining and thunderstorming all week! One of my questions on my facebook page was about getting in workouts when the weather interferes with your plans. Luckily I have a treadmill and weights at my house, but there are many people out there without equipment and haven't a gym membership. That's one of the reasons I started my neighborhood strength class-it's a 30 min power workout using no equipment! All you need is your own body weight and a little motivation :) I just started it at the beginning of the year, but it's been slow and I thought there would be more people coming. I decided that I'm going to make up flyers and do a FREE event the last Saturday of April. Maybe I can get more people's attention. I hope to hear from more of you so if you are reading this, leave a comment! :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment