Friday, June 24, 2011

Push up Challenge Day 1

We started a little later than expected, but we made today our first day of the push-up challenge. We went to week 1 and did the level 3 on the chart so our first set was 10, then 12, 7, 7, then max or least 9. My last set I was able to do 12. I even got my kids to do it too! Not the same level, but they actually did the middle level! I'm so proud of them. They are able to do it too, because we have them do push ups a few times per week to keep up strength and it's great for my daughter to improve in her swimming. They love to workout with us so I let them because starting young is best.

Well I think tomorrow I will be a little sore. My arms are a little jello-y right now. I will do our next set either Sunday or Monday.

It's not too late to join in! Just check in and post here when you have decided to take on the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting things like this. Even though I don't live near you, I still feel like I am doing these things with you. Thanks for the encouragement. Glad to have a sister-in-law to keep me "in line". : )

    ReplyDelete