Friday, July 1, 2011

First Day of Blook Club!

Ok, I want to know who has their books? Post a comment below and I will get an idea of how many people are following along!

I looked at the book and since we are to read this book in 2 months, we will read about 3 chapters per week. It sounds like a lot, but the chapters aren't long so it will be fine. You will have today through all of next week to read the first 3 chapters and I will be posting some questions or discussion topics next Friday evening. The discussion may run through Sunday and then we start reading the next 3.

I think this is going to be so much fun! It's nice to know you have someone who's on the same page as you...PUN INTENDED LOL!

Please pass this blog along to others who are interested in joining in.

Talk soon!

5 comments:

  1. I would like to participate, but I don't have the book. I'm going to see if I can interlibrary loan it since I really don't have space on my bookshelf for another book. I hope to have it by next Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am borrowing someone else's book until mine arrives (hopefully tomorrow). Thanks, for hosting this book club, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, you are welcome Jill! Glad that both of you are going to be joining me, and my sister-in-law will be joining in, also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to see about getting it at the library. I'm a fast reader, so although I may be behind, I can catch up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok- just reserved it at the library!

    ReplyDelete