Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Free Wellness Seminar with Triathlete Brendan Brazier!

My friend Jessica, over at Growing Healthy Sprouts, and I, will be attending this FREE wellness seminar at Hoover's Market on Thursday at 8p.m. It's a wonderful opportunity to meet Pro-Triathlete Brendan Brazier! For those of you who don't know who he is, you can head over to Jessica's blog for some more info on him and the seminar,or his own website for more information on Vega, his line of Vegan/plant-based sports nutrition products. Also, you can check out Robot Vegan's fitness article, Learn to Thrive. My friend Jenna had the amazing opportunity to meet him!

If you are interested in attending and live in the Orlando, Fl area, it's preferrable that you R.S.V.P. to Hoover's so they can accomodate seating.

I am very excited and I'm bringing my pen and paper to take notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment